- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek
- Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Treated water on the trek
- On completion, successful climb Certificate
- Laundry, tips, sleeping bags, drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- International flights, Visas to Kenya and Items of personal nature.
You can hire some of the equipments available at a reasonable cost.
DAY 1: NAIROBI-NAROMORU
Pick up will be done at the hotel and drive through to Naromoru and arrive just in time for lunch break. After having lunch check and sort the climbing gears and have an afternoon nature walk in the breathtaking sites full of nature gifts rare to find just anywhere getting ready for tomorrow the big day. Dinner and overnight at Mist Mountain lodge and it is only a minutes’ walk to the park and near it we have the sweet waters Game Reserve or at the Bankers House.
DAY 2: NAROMORU-METEOROLOGICAL STATION
Drive to Naromoru park gate for registration then the hiking will start. Keep to the park track all the way to the Naromoru valleys and walk through them. The walk is very pleasant as you enjoy Mother Nature beautiful and splendid gifts as you walk through the rain forest. The trek is going to last for 3-4 hours. Dinner and overnight at Met Station.
DAY 3: NET STATION-MACKINDERS CAMP.
After breakfast walk for almost 30 minutes till the end of the forest belt then now approach the moorland and enjoy how these vegetations keeps on changing and continue trekking till you reach the Teleki Valley. Upon Mackinders camp arrival you have lunch and later on dinner there and spend the night there. The walks for the day will last5-6 hours.
DAY 4: MACKINDERS CAMP-POINT LENANA-MET STATION.
This day you will start the trekking as early as 2:00am so as by 6:30am you would have reached the peak by sunrise at around6:30am. This will be a 4 hours trek. After the sunrise descend to Mackinders camp for breakfast. Then walk for more 4 hours to Met station for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: MET STATION-NAROMORU-NAIROBI.
Right after breakfast descend through a rain forest and walk for around 9km to Naromoru Park gate then connect with your transport back to Nairobi. Have lunch enroute.